We are extremely grateful to our supporters around the world for your help with our wish list of current projects.
Current projects for which we need funding for are:
- DEBATE ENDOWMENT FUND: You can ensure a bright future for the annual inter-nunnery debate by making a gift to our special endowment fund to ensure that the Jang Gonchoe debate event will continue and grow for years to come.
- DEBATING SCHOLARSHIPS FOR NUNS: Enable nuns to attend the annual inter-nunnery debate, a crucial learning opportunity. A $100 scholarship will enable a nun to attend this month-long debate event.
- DINING TABLES AND MANDALA TABLE: The nuns of Dolma Ling Nunnery have requested financial support to provide additional furniture for their dining room and classrooms, as well as a work stand for the nuns to create sand mandalas.
- SUSTAIN THE NUNNERIES: Keep the nunnery buildings sound and strong by helping us provide regular upkeep and repair, such as painting and roof work.
- TEACHERS’ SALARIES: Provide education to hundreds of nuns by making a gift to support teachers’ salaries. Each year we seek to fund the salaries of 10-15 teachers for the nuns.
- CHANGZOD BUILDING FURNISHINGS: The Dolma Ling nuns have asked for help to finish and furnish a special new multi-purpose building. This three-story building will house the nuns’ committee meeting room, additional staff quarters, accommodation for senior nuns, three storage rooms and a two-vehicle garage.
To help us with these projects you can:
- Make a gift online – see below.
- Call our office in Seattle, US at 1-206-652-8901 (Monday-Friday, 8-4)
- Mail a check to:
The Tibetan Nuns Project
815 Seattle Boulevard South #216
Seattle, WA 98134 USA
(Please include a note about how you wish your gift to be used.)