We are extremely grateful to our supporters around the world for your help with our wish list of current projects.
Current projects for which we need funding for are:
- DEBATE ENDOWMENT FUND: You can ensure a bright future for the annual inter-nunnery debate by making a gift to our special endowment fund to ensure that the Jang Gonchoe debate event will continue and grow for years to come.
- DEBATING SCHOLARSHIPS FOR NUNS: Enable nuns to attend the annual inter-nunnery debate, a crucial learning opportunity. A $100 scholarship will enable a nun to attend this month-long debate event.
- DINING TABLES AND MANDALA TABLE: The nuns of Dolma Ling Nunnery have requested financial support to provide additional furniture for their dining room and classrooms, as well as a work stand for the nuns to create sand mandalas.
- SUSTAIN THE NUNNERIES: Keep the nunnery buildings sound and strong by helping us provide regular upkeep and repair, such as painting and roof work.
- TEACHERS’ SALARIES: Provide education to hundreds of nuns by making a gift to support teachers’ salaries. Each year we seek to fund the salaries of 10-15 teachers for the nuns.
- FIX THE COW BARN FLOOR: The well-being of the small herd of dairy cows at Dolma Ling Nunnery is very important to the nuns. The floor of the barn is broken and is causing pain and injury to the cows. It must be replaced as soon as possible.
- NUNNERY WALL: To ensure that Dolma Ling Nunnery’s land is defined and protected, we need to build a 176-foot low wall and fence.
To help us with these projects you can:
- Make a gift online – see below.
- Call our office in Seattle, US at 1-206-652-8901 (Monday-Friday, 8-4)
- Mail a check to:
The Tibetan Nuns Project
815 Seattle Boulevard South #216
Seattle, WA 98134 USA
(Please include a note about how you wish your gift to be used.)