We are extremely grateful to our supporters around the world for your help with our wish list of current needs and projects.
Current projects for which we need funding for are:
- DEBATE ENDOWMENT FUND: You can ensure a bright future for the annual inter-nunnery debate by making a gift to our special endowment fund to ensure that the Jang Gonchoe debate event will continue and grow for years to come.
- INDIA OFFICE EQUIPMENT: Surge protectors, anti-virus software, a printer, and a back-up drive are needed to keep the office at Dolma Ling Nunnery and Institute running safely.
- 2019 JANG GONCHOE: This year marks the 25th annual inter-nunnery debate called the Jang Gonchoe, a vital educational opportunity for hundreds of nuns from India and Nepal. Please help nuns attend by donating towards food and travel costs.
- 2019 GESHEMA EXAMS: Help the nuns take their 2019 Geshema exams by donating for their travels costs to the exam site and for their food during the final study period and exam time.
- MAINTAIN THE NUNNERIES: Keep the nunnery buildings sound and strong by helping us provide regular upkeep and repair, such as painting and roof work.
- YANGCHEN LOPHEL STUDY CENTER: This is a visionary and exciting project. Help us construct a multi-purpose learning center in India to enable both nuns and lay women to study Tibetan Buddhism.
- 131 MORE SPONSORS NEEDED: Sponsor a nun for just $1 a day and provide her with food, shelter, education, health care, and opportunity.
Or you can donate to the Area of Greatest Need.
To help us with these projects you can:
- Make a gift online – see below.
- Call our office in Seattle, US at 1-206-652-8901 (Monday-Friday, 8-4)
- Mail a check to:
The Tibetan Nuns Project
815 Seattle Boulevard South #216
Seattle, WA 98134 USA
(Please include a note about how you wish your gift to be used.)
- Donate securities