A Special Message to You
We’re writing to send you our love and best wishes during these difficult times.
Thank you for all that you do to make the world a better place and for supporting Tibetan Buddhist nuns.
The world needs the nuns’ wisdom and compassion now more than ever. They are holders of an ancient wisdom tradition that holds solutions for the planet but is, sadly, under threat inside Tibet.
Together we can reduce suffering. As His Holiness the Dalai Lama said, “If one individual becomes more compassionate it will influence others and so we will change the world.”
Thank you for standing beside the nuns. They are praying for your health and happiness.
With love from the nuns and everyone at the Tibetan Nuns Project.
5 Ways to Help the Nuns
- Sponsor a nun. $1 a day provides essentials including food, education, clothing, shelter, and health care.
- Become a monthly donor at any amount you choose.
- Make a one-time gift. If you wish, you can designate your gift to the Area of Greatest Need or to one of our Current Projects.
- Shop in our online store. By purchasing products, such as beautiful malas and prayer flags, you are helping to build self-sufficiency for the nuns.
- Leave a legacy of compassion with a gift in your will.