Here is our wish list of current needs and projects for the nuns and nunneries.
- SHUGSEP NUNNERY RETREAT CENTER: The senior nuns at Shugsep need a place where they can go on retreat and consolidate their learning. They are the teachers and leaders of the future.
- LONG-TERM STABILITY FUND: Donate to the Long-Term Stability Fund, a quasi-endowment, that will build a strong and stable future for Tibetan nuns living in exile in northern India. No matter what the future of Tibet holds, you can help these dedicated and courageous women to preserve their culture and spiritual traditions.
- SHUGSEP CIRCUMAMBULATORY PATH: The Tibetan Buddhist nuns at Shugsep Nunnery and Institute need a circumambulatory path inside the nunnery grounds so they can have safe, regular exercise.
- SPONSOR A NUN: Sponsor a nun for just $1 a day and provide her with education, food, shelter, health care, and opportunity.
- MONTHLY GIFTS: A little goes a long way! Become a monthly supporter at any amount you choose and provide the essentials of life such as food, shelter, and education to the nuns.
To enable us to help the nuns in whatever way is needed, you can donate to the Area of Greatest Need.
To help us with these projects you can:
- Make a gift online – see below.
- Call our office in Seattle, US at 1-206-652-8901 (Monday-Friday, 8-4)
- Mail a check to:
The Tibetan Nuns Project
815 Seattle Boulevard South #418
Seattle, WA 98134 USA
(Please include a note about how you wish your gift to be used.)
- Donate securities