Here is our wish list of current needs and projects for the nuns and nunneries:
- 10-SEAT VEHICLE FOR SHUGSEP NUNNERY: The nuns urgently need a new multi-purpose vehicle to replace their old one which is falling apart. They will use it to transport nuns and supplies for all their daily needs.
- DEBATE COURTYARD EXTENSION: The debate courtyard at Dolma Ling Nunnery is too small to accommodate the nuns. Please help to expand it so that the nuns can practice Tibetan Buddhist debate daily.
- SPONSOR A NUN: Sponsor a nun for just $1 a day and provide her with education, food, shelter, health care, and opportunity.
To enable us to help the nuns in whatever way is needed, you can donate to the Area of Greatest Need.
To help us with these projects you can:
- Make a gift online – see below.
- Call our office in Seattle, US at 1-206-652-8901 (Monday-Friday, 8-4)
- Mail a check to:
The Tibetan Nuns Project
815 Seattle Boulevard South #216
Seattle, WA 98134 USA
(Please include a note about how you wish your gift to be used.)
- Donate securities