Jeep for India Office
The office of the Tibetan Nuns Project is located at the end of a narrow, hilly road about 5 miles from the main center of Dharamsala, home of His Holiness the Dalai Lama.
We need a new vehicle so that the staff can perform essential functions like transporting visitors, attending religious and government meetings, administration, and banking.
To help you can:
- Make a gift online at tnp.org
- Call our office in Seattle, US at 1-206-652-8901
- Mail a check to: The Tibetan Nuns Project (for jeep)
815 Seattle Boulevard South #216, Seattle, WA 98134 USA
- Give a gift of securities
- Leave a gift in your will to the Tibetan Nuns Project