Sometimes it’s hard to think of ideas for special gifts for people. If you’re searching for a meaningful gift in honor or in memory of a loved one, a friend, a colleague, or a teacher, then you may want to consider ordering a Tibetan Nuns Project tribute card.
How tribute cards and gifts work
Choose one of our five different tribute card designs and we’ll mail the card to you or directly to the person you wish to honor with your gift. This is the perfect gift for any occasion. You can:
- Celebrate a special occasion such as a birthday or anniversary;
- Give a gift for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, or a special occasion such as graduation;
- Send get well wishes;
- Extend your condolences;
- Pay tribute to your teacher or a colleague
- Honor someone special or the memory of a loved one
Tribute cards are the perfect way to help the nuns in India while showing you care.
Tribute card gifts may be made online by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cheque or cash. Minimum contribution: $15
Tribute card message
We have two options for messages in the tribute cards:
OPTION 1: A handwritten gift note with the following text will be included with the card:
A generous gift to the Tibetan Nuns Project has been made in your honor by _________. Warmest wishes and thank you on behalf of the nuns.
Tibetan Nuns Project
OPTION 2: If you prefer to write a short personal note enter it into the “Alternative Card Text” box listed above before clicking “Give Now” to add it to your cart.
To make a tribute gift you can:
- Order a tribute card through our online store
- Call our office in Seattle, US at 1-206-652-8901 (Monday-Friday)
- Mail a check a note about your tribute gift to:
The Tibetan Nuns Project
815 Seattle Boulevard South #418
Seattle, WA 98134 USA
- Pay tribute to someone by sponsoring a nun or by giving to a specific project or fund. If so, make your donation using this button and note the tribute in the “Comments” box.
If you have questions, please contact us at our Seattle, WA office by calling 1-206-652-8901 or emailing us at email@example.com